Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE FILTER

i got this idea from my good friend natalie...
to filter out the bad guys.
she had her own list of questions. this is mine:

1. do you like baseball?
- if yes, do you like the yankees?
2. do you like cursive/the good life?
3. do you like (real) hip hop?
4. who do you prefer... nas or jay-z?
5. do you like classic rock?
6. are you religious?
7. are you witty?
8. do you like seafood and/or sushi?
9. do you eat meat?
10. what is your highest level of education?
11. do you like to drink beer?
12. what political party do you identify with most?
13. do you wear boxers or briefs?
14. do you work out?
15. do you do drugs?
16. do you like art? make art?
17. do you chew with your mouth open?
18. do you snore?
19. do you like "jeopardy"?
20. do you like the movie "rules of attraction"?
21. do you want to have kids?
22. do you want to get married?
23. do you like bill murray?
24. do you ever use the "N" word?
25. do you have a job?
26. do you have goals?
27. do you like chipotle?
28. do you take longer to get ready than me?
29. are you a good speller?
30. will you change songs in my car without asking me first?
31. how do you feel about growing a beard?
32. would you be willing to run through sprinklers with me?

*some of these things are NON-negotiable!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I love baseball..I played college ball at Oklahoma State and UCO, I do not however like the Yankees.
2. Yes
3. Yes I do
4. I prefer Nas...Jay-Z is over-rated
5. I do like classic rock. I love lyrics in a song. I will listen to any genre music as long as the lyrics are there.
6. I am religious. A christian.
7. Well I hope that I am considered whitty. I make a living from it.
8. I do like seafood, but I dont love it. I eat sushi every once and while.
9. I do eat meat. I workout so I have to have my protein.
10. I have a Masters in Business
11. I love to drink beer
12. I have grown up in a republican party family, but I vote for the person not the party.
13. boxers, and boxer briefs
14. I workout 4 days a week
15. I partake in some party smoke every once and a while. Good Christian huh?
16. I love art. I have an art collection and I do some painting. I am better at drawing, but I can paint pretty well.
17. NO!!!...I hate that
18. I used to snore, but for some reason I do not anymore
19. I love jeopardy and wheel of fortune. I always try to be smarter than that contestants..usually can do it...sometimes there are some good players though
20. I have never seen the movie "rules of attraction"
21. I cannot wait to have kids...It is missing from my life.
22. I do want to get married. I would love to have someone by my side for the rest of my life. To share my success and to be there in my failures
23. I think Bill Murray is alright.
24. No I dont use the N word...bad Karma...and who am I to use that word
25. haha..yeah I have a job
26. I have many goals I love to talk about...
27. On my subway, I cannot live without chipotle.
28. I do not take that long to get ready...just have to pick out what to wear
29. I spell very well
30. I would never do that
31. I do not grow a beard..
32. I cannot wait to run through sprinklers with you....