Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friendly Relationships

There is a topic that I am somewhat fascinated with - people who are in relationships with their friends. I know what you're thinking... "your partner SHOULD be your best friend!". But, that's not what I'm talking about.

Have you ever seen those couples who can't keep their hands off each other... always sitting on each others laps, holding hands, kissing, etc.? You don't even have to be big on PDA, it's really just the way they LOOK at each other ..you can just tell that they are in LOVE! Like, if they were to break up...it would be devastating to each person.

But then there's the other type of couples: the ones who have so much fun together and are inseperable. Yet, they lack in that "I can't live without you" "I''m so in love with you" type feeling. They are more like "best friends". I feel like I am seeing more and more of these couples. It's usually for some type of reason. Whether it benefits someone geographically, it fulfills some kind of need, for money, or for those girls who just simply cannot be alone.

It's interesting. I guess it doesn't really matter... as long as you're happy.


No comments: