Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gym Etiquette

1. DO NOT TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE WHILE WORKING OUT. this is one of my biggest pet peeves. it's SO annoying. i see girls doing this ALL the time.

2. Getting completely naked in the locker room. is this really necessary? i am not a fan of seeing old naked women's T's A's and/or V's.

3. When i am on a machine, I HATE when girls will look over at my machine to see how fast i'm going, how long i have been on, etc. it's not a competition! mind ya bizness!

4. "TMI" in the sauna. I really don't want to hear strangers talking about their sex lives in the sauna and all the gory details. k thanks.

5. Clothing (or lack thereof). I hate the girls that work out in next to nothing. whether it be a jog bra, a shirt exposing a mid-drift, or pants that are just way too tight that we can see your dimples. i just think there should be some sort of dress code.

more to come...

No comments: