Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Up, Growing

I've learned so much throughout my 25 years. I've been though a lot and have truly grown. I've learned to appreciate the beautiful things in life & have acquired the ability to distinguish those who are positive influences in my life as to those who are negative. I have learned that I do not need any one person to make me feel good about myself, I love me for ME. I don't have many close friends and I can honestly say (at this point in my life), I am glad. I am at such a different place than most of the friends I have.

If someone is happier with me NOT in their life, then so be it. Because I can honestly say, I am happier without certain people in my life anymore.

Life is a roller coaster. I never know what is going to happen next. I just keep my seatbelt on and hope for the best.

No comments: