Monday, January 11, 2010

Utah - Christmas















The first night I got there, I made dinner for Nick, his room mate Kyle & I ...salad, garlic bread & linguine with clams. It was pretty good.


After dinner that first night, Nick and I headed to downtown park city. We saw a group of about 7 people in their early 20's. Nick figured they needed a ride so we pulled over to ask, and sure enough - they did. So we gave them a ride into town (for $10). These kids were crazy! I'm pretty sure they were drunk.

This is Nicks house. It's such a cool tri-level house.




















This is one of my favorite restaurants in Park City called Shabu Shabu House. It's sooo GOOD! It's really different. There aren't too many restaurants like it.


This is how we eat dinner. Me, Nick & his three phones.
















There are places to hang your coat in every restaurant. I don't know why but I just think that is so cool.












Christmas Day at The Canyons. I had lox, salmon, caviar, ham, beef, mashed potatos & a scallop salad! It was amazzzzzingggg!!! THEN I had a WONDERFUL massage while Nick worked.


















Burgers & Beers at O'Shucks... just down the street from Nicks.














I love Nicholas so so much & am so thankful to have him in my life.
It was a good trip! xo

No comments: