Saturday, March 20, 2010

Road trip

i went on a road trip this past weekend and it was EXACTLY what i needed. it gave me so much time to think. i feel like i was blinded for awhile but i can finally see things so clearly & for what they are. i have this "switch" in my head that turns feelings on or off. if someone hurts me...it will eventually turn off. it's actually kind of cool. once i turn that switch off, that person no longer has the power to hurt me anymore. i really think i got kinda lucky. i don't think a lot of people are able to turn feelings on and off like that, but somehow... i can.

i'm so sick of people treating me bad. i don't deserve it. so, i'm filtering out the bad...making room for the good. had a big talk about my future and i have some big things in store. i can't really say much right now but i'm so excited.

over&out

No comments: