Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Realizations & The Future

Since I've been working out, eating healthier and just taking better care of myself overall...I have come to really LIKE myself and CARE about myself. I've also come to a LOT of realizations! I'm just not going to give so much of myself to people who are unappreciative anymore. I'm tired of people hurting me and I'm not going to allow it anymore. I am happy and very excited for my future. My future is going to be filled with people I love and people who love & want to be with ME...because I have SO much to offer whether it be to a friend or boyfriend. As for the people I have loved and given my friendship & companionship to who just didn't appreciate it/what they had...it's their loss. It really is. My grad check came in the mail today. This is all becoming so REAL. I'm so happy & PROUD of myself. I am an amazing woman and I have been through a LOT and overcame a lot...and I've worked SO HARD. I deserve to be happy...and I am.

To everyone I've loved and lost along the way...
I wish you the very best.

"May the bridges you burn...light your way."

xo
Becca

No comments: