Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Procrastination

I am such a procrastinator. I have been putting everything (for school) off for so long. I am going to have to work SO hard these next few weeks. I need to finish my academic portfolio, a journal with 3 self analysis', my professional portfolio, my website, my logo design, my advertising campaign project/promotional ideas, my other advertising project for MKTG 420 and study for my last two exams. YIKES!

I took my graduation pics saturday with Neil at Cal State. It was fun. I need to get the pics and send out my graduation announcements ASAP. Graduation is in THREE WEEKS!!! Crazy. So happy all the people I love the most are going to be here for it :) I still need to come up with two more tickets somehow!

Well, goodbye life. I need to get all this stuff done. My last three weeks of college. Stressed, but still stoked!

No comments: