Sunday, October 2, 2011

Revenge

I've been thinking ...a lot. We all have flaws and I am constantly trying to work on mine & become a better person. One of the biggest problems I have is not being able to let things go.

When someone hurts me, I just can't let it go. If they were someone I honestly cared about and they hurt me... it is a HUGE deal to me because I don't have too many close friends. But, once someone hurts me, I will have to hurt them...some way, some how. I HATE that I am like that, but I can't help it! I once read that it has to do with me being a Capricorn.

EVERYTHING I have ever read about Capricorns... 100% pertains to me! For example:

You never want to cross a Capricorn! But, if you do...BEWARE. It may take twenty years, it may take thirty years, but paying you back will never be erased from their agenda. They don't believe life is fair and that you will get the punishment you so richly deserve. They believe the scales must be balanced. They're not prepared to leave it to karma.
Unlike Scorpio, Capricorns find it unnatural to go around plotting theatrical methods of revenge. It offends their sense of dignity. However, as Capricorns know, the world turns; and if an opportunity should present itself to get revenge--months, years, or even decades later... they will most certainly take that offer and even the score!

Sounds sick, but it really is true. I really want to learn to not hold on to the pain and that feeling of being SO hurt. I need to just let it go.. and if I can do that, then I'm sure I wouldn't feel the need to seek revenge if I could let it go.

No comments: