Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rest Peacefully Greg

I lost a really good friend in July. Totally devastated me. It was a thursday night...I had went to bed at like 9, 9:30 since I had work early in the morning. My phone rang at like 1:30AM and it was my friend Natalie. I was too tired to answer so I just let it ring. Then I thought about it for a sec. Why would Nat be calling me at 1:30AM on a thursday night??? So, I called her back ...my heart was already beating. ...and she answered the phone crying. My heart DROPPED to my stomach in anticipation of which of our friends names she was going to say. I just asked "who is it?" and she told me :'( I really hate those calls. I have had far too many of them.

I was pretty much in shock for like an hour. Then it hit me. I got up and just started BAWLING! I cried in my room, my bathroom, my living room, my kitchen... I just couldn't stop crying!

The last time I saw him was AT my apartment! He had taken care of me after a drunken night and tucked me into bed before leaving. ...even leaving me this for when I woke up:

Anyone that knows Greg, knows what a sweetheart he was. He was such an amazing artist and friend.

I am going to leave the rest of this post to pictures of Greg and I .



















I love you G-Hop. Always.

No comments: